The Higher San Diego Affiliation of Realtors stated Friday that it obtained a high-level accreditation from the Nationwide Affiliation of Realtors.
In accordance with a information launch, the “Diamond” Industrial Providers Accreditation means the affiliation “demonstrated that it met greater than 40 benchmarks – key business providers and member engagement actions – through the previous yr.”
“We’re honored to have obtained this coveted award from NAR which acknowledges excellent efficiency in finishing up business actual property packages,” stated Mike Mercurio, CEO of the Higher San Diego Affiliation of Realtors.
He famous that that is first time SDAR has obtained the Diamond Award, calling it “the very best attainable achievement.”
In accordance with SDAR, the accreditation “is designed to help Realtor associations to develop business providers, and recruit and retain business members of their market, and to acknowledge a dedication to offering business providers and interesting business actual property members.”
The nationwide Realtor Convention and Expo was held in Orlando, Fla.
SDAR officers stated their group, through its affiliation with the Industrial Actual Property Alliance of San Diego, additionally was acknowledged for:
- informative excursions of latest native developments for members;
- internet hosting “Industrial Connections,” a stay panel of builders, brokers and analysts specializing in downtown initiatives;
- constructing relationships with business teams, together with the American Institute of Architects;
- conducting 10 training programs on varied business actual property subjects, and
- presenting a video, “Industrial Scoop,” on varied trade sectors, together with industrial, business and multifamily residential improvement.
– Metropolis Information Service